Friday, May 23, 2003

So nowadays, i work as a Regulatory Coordinator for First American. I'm a regulator, just like warren g! haha, i wish. i spend most of my time nodding off at my desk, the criminally horrible coffee unable to jolt me out of regulatory compliance coma. actually, it's not that bad. the job, i mean--the people are really cool and i have a nice big mahogany desk and a cushy leather chair that dwarfs me, making me look like a little kid. the coffee, sadly,is that bad.

oh, and i'm waitlisted at hastings and USC, but will probably still end up going to USD, since USC is too damned expensive and Hastings is too damned hilly and cold.

i am leaving for europe (yes, i am going to europe yet again) on the 18th of june. this time, i promise, i will not overdose on shrooms and wander out of the line to the van gogh museum to sit around in vondelpark. i found out, though, that the dollar has slipped to $1.17 to 1 euro--twenty cents more than last year!!!! everything will cost twenty percent more. war....what is it good for?

No comments: