Monday, November 24, 2003

My dreams mock me...

No, this dream isn't about the future, but it's just as weird.

I dreamt i was reciting the precise definition of profit-a-prendre. It's some legal term.

I had no recollection of ever learning this term, but i suppose at one point i must have read it, since when i woke up i was curious and looked up "profit-a-prendre" and found that the definition was precisely what i had recited in my dream!

I found this out right when i woke up. As i went on with my day i found that i could no longer remember even how to spell profit-a-prendre....this leads me to believe that subconsciously, i know much more than i do when i am awake. this is kind of disturbing.

why can't i remember these things when i need to? is it the stress? is the large cold sore on my chin sapping me of my legal knowledge? why IS there a cold sore on my chin? will it spread? is it contagious? eek!

i am degenerating into a festering sore, devoid of all knowledge of legal terminology.

No comments: