Monday, August 29, 2005

meeting, anyone?

I am so sick of meetings. Ever since school started, it's meeting this, meeting that. Maybe it's my fault for having gotten involved in far too many meeting-generating organizations, but this is ridiculous. "Let's have a meeting to discuss our upcoming meetings!"

Fuck meetings.

Fuck coordinating your schedule with five to ten other busy, frazzled law students who have overlapping meetings. Fuck administrative fucked-uppedness. My skin crawls whenever anyone says the word "meet." My little blue dayplanner is more used than a two-dollar whore.

Okay...I feel better now. Just needed to vent.

off to my next meeting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do you want to meet?

J said...

So, when are we meeting baby?

K said...

with friends like these...