Thursday, May 25, 2006

happy happy joy joy

oh yes. just to update, my arm still hurts from the multiple stabbings of last week. it hurts deep inside my arm. i think i have nerve damage.

also, last week a huge pimple took over my chin. it it so big my boyfriend speaks to it. i named the pimple andre. as in andre the giant. andre was obviously male, you see, because what other sex could so ostentatiously invade?

additionally, the day before yesterday i discovered a small irregularly shaped about 1/2 centimeter in diameter pink thing on my leg. i refuse to believe it is just a bug bite. it looks like a miniature festering sore. perhaps i have flesh-eating disease.

or maybe it's just a reflection of my festering soul, which has been progressively eaten away by law school and bar prep.

if i scratch it, it weeps clear liquid, like how my heart weeps when i am sitting through my fourth hour of endless, endless lectures.

i've hit the trifecta! depression, insomnia and hypochondria! what a blessing.

and it's only day 2.

No comments: