Tuesday, July 16, 2002

been running around, driving WAAY too much, trying to improve my job situation by going to interviews. i hate pantyhose. hate hate hate!

i feel like such a sedentary drone--it seems like everyone's traveling but me! sherry's in costa rica, mat's all over asia, will's leaving (sniff) for taiwan and japan this week, janet is going to new zealand, my dad and sis are headed to france...dammit, even my evil stepmother is out of the country! i'm green with envy, and feel that i need to make certain sacrifices in order to travel soon before i get too caught up in the daily grind.

i went on what would have been an extremely romantic date last night, by the beach....cozy italian resaurant, bottle of wine, andre boccelli crooning in the background (in spansh, strangely)...EXCEPT---i wasn't with a date! i was with carrie! we both laughed at how date-like C&O is at night. who knew? i had a blast getting all tore up singing "that's amore" and feeling my

No comments: