Sunday, September 22, 2002

my doctor told me last week to severely limit my intake of cholesterol, so the whole week i ate nothing but vegetables and ungreasy food. then, the weekend came, and i am now chock-full of artery clogging cholesterol. among other things, i ate: fried lobster, fried crab, rotisserie chicken with garlic butter, gelato...the list goes on. the point of that previous rambling being...i found good homemade gelato that isn't in Italy! although it is in san diego, which is defintely too far to go on spontaneous gelato-runs.

this week, i cured myself of a long-time addiction, and i am never turning back: i abandoned my hotmail account. instead, i now have yahoo, where i have 4mb storage space and am not deluged with spam offering me a larger penis. my new address is: meow61212@yahoo.com. actually, i will still be checking my hotmail periodically, so i haven't quit cold-turkey yet. one day at a time.

i am overcome with the fear that, now in his older and wiser days, my cat has decided that he does not love me anymore. he loves my father, but not me. then again, my dad feeds him sirloin steak, and i only feed him chef's blend (sprinkled on top of his wet cat food, cut into cubes, and microwaved for 10 seconds). i do everything i can to try to win him over, but i just really don't think he's gotten over my painting his paws green last june. i have the sneaking suspicion that he's only using me for food.

No comments: