Thursday, January 16, 2003

on saturday, i, in my infinite wisdom, decided to apply to santa clara law school while still half-asleep. i proceeded to pay for my $60 application fee online, and right after hitting the "submit" button, i realized that i have a fucking FEE WAIVER for the school. now, i feel too stupid to ask for my money back, because in fact i lost the fee waiver and would need them to mail me another one. well, actually, i did call the school anonymously and said "i'm sorry but i accidentally paid for the application fee because i forgot my fee waiver, that i somehow lost. could you give me my $60 back?" the tone of the admissions director's voice indicated that she would put a big red "X" on my application should she ever disciver my identity...so i've decided to not request my fee waiver and take it all as a $60 lesson. dammit.

No comments: