Friday, August 29, 2003

One-L

Okay, first week is over. Already, I am a hundered times the nerd I was.

I am a catholic schoolgirl, i carry around 30 pounds of gear with me wherever i go (half laptop and accessories, half overburdening law books), i use my highlighter so often that i have it easily accessible and visible on the outside of my purse (one step away from pocket protector, see), i am getting paler and pastier by the second, and--this is the clincher--i work not just in the library, but the computer lab of the library.

yes, the joys of law school.

on a lighter note, these people seem to be alcoholics. all of the student events seem to involve unlimited free alcohol, and in one case, topless pudding wrestling. it's like college all over again, but with bigger books and more debt!

No comments: