Monday, February 02, 2004

malicious content

my ie explorer was temporarily disabled two days ago due to an unnamed male conducting searches for "nude biker chicks" on my computer. the website somehow infiltrated my system and installed a PROGRAM into my program files that disabled ie explorer. i eventually detected and fixed the problem, but am now left in a state of rather acute paranoia...what else lurks in my computer that i am not aware of? further, what kind of webiste would want you to stop being able to use ie explorer? isn't that counterintuitive?

also two days ago, i dreamt that a murderer was on the loose in a downtown area. i woke and told aforementioned unnamed male, but we decided that since everyone in my dream was inexplicably speaking in chinese, this must be a dream about hong kong. anyway, i came home today and lo and behold, all over the news were reports of....a murderer on the loose in downtown san diego. no joke.

my dreams have been strangely lucid lately. i should really start writing them down again.

No comments: