Sunday, December 12, 2004

slightly drunk as i am trying to fall asleep before seven AM which is the time i've been regularly falling asleep lately due to horrid PFST (pre-finals stress syndrome). I have gained five pounds, my hair is a mess, roughly resembling the furry red martian character in looney tunes, i'm breaking out with the gross zits that come from deep underneath your skin, and am feeling an overarching, emcompassing sense of futility coupled with acute pangs of uselessness and guilt. am popping 3 melatonin pills to suplement my 2/3 bottle of shiraz i previously downed in order to relax enough to fall asleep. my sleeping, eating and living habits have not been so disturbed since last finals preiod and i noticed today that my patterns bear striking resemblance to the period during which i was regularly consuming ****, *******, ****, *******, *****, ********, and *******.

did i promise not to scare eveyone with nonsenical rantings? sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for that Cheesecake Factory run...