Thursday, May 23, 2002


i have been reading my old journal lately... revisiting past thoughts and worries. some things have changed--i have much more control over my irrational emotions-- but other things remain quite the same, like the fact that i'm still completely flabbergasted as to where my life is headed (not down the drain, i hope).

i desperately want to be free of materialism, but lately money (or the lack thereof) seems to be dictating my goals. i can't move out or buy a car or afford law school without money.. but i know quite well that once i accomplish all of those things, i'll still have lots to worry about. it's begining to sink in that life only gets harder and harder, and if i don't keep growing i will soon be overwhelmed my societal and personal obligations that may or may not serve to improve my well-being....

bowl of cherries my ass. :)



No comments: