Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I received $70 worth of Lawry's certificates in the mail yesterday!!! Including the $20 certificate I got last week, that's $90.00! Oh, and amazing news--they have a special (until April) where you can get dinner for two for $75.00! This may seem like a lot to spend on dinner, but really, it's a pittance when you consider the amount of joy a really really really good meal brings into your life. Dinner for two includes a choice of entree (excluding the Jim Brady cut), spinning salad, dessert, coffee, and bottle of wine. That's like getting wine, coffee, and dessert for free! Do I seem overly enthusiastic? That's because I am!! Email me for the flyer if I haven't already accosted you with it. Come April: double Lawry's VIP points. So much for eating healthy.

No comments: