Tuesday, February 25, 2003

i went to vegas last weekend, and had my palm read in the indoor mall at Aladdin. The man told me, without my mentioning it to him, that i love to travel, and i like to write. he made the following predictions:
-a great travel opportunity will come forth in the next year or two, that will cause my career to take off.
-my career will go strong until i'm about 35, at which point it will thin out due to some sort of conflict, maybe with a co-worker. I'll either change careers or take an extended vacation, have kids, etc.
-i will marry an extremely, extremely powerful man.
-i will marry twice
-i will probably outlive my first husband.
-around the age of 50, i will come into a position of immense power, probably more power than i want or need. around that same time (and this might be what causes me to gain power), something really bad will happen to me that will hurt me very much, like the death of someone close to me (my first husband?).
-both of my marriages will be strong relationships
-i will not have any major health problems
-i will probably live to be 80 or 85
-i will have kids
-i should pursue a career that involves traveling
-i am a very passionate person
-i will do well in business and in a career that uses my creativity
-i am a good leader of people
-i have good intuition
-he kept reiterating that i will be very, very powerful, not only because of fate, but becasue deep down inside, i thirst for power.

whew. pretty detailed reading...i'm not sure what to make of it. i certainly hope i will take a great trip within the next year or two, but it would suck to outlive my first husband and have something horrible happen to me when i'm 50. i never really thought i was a powermonger, but who knows? i guess i should make a mental note to buy my first husband a fat life insurance policy, muahahahaha.....

No comments: