Monday, June 17, 2002

hahaha, everyone at work seems alienated by my gargantuan headphones. but you know what? i don't give a flying fuck! and i'm sure that in a few days or weeks they'll notice that i enjoy my headphones, so they'll tell me to stop. but until then, i'm gonna keep listening, tyrannical office managers be damned. better yet, i hope i get another job by then. right now my lunch hour consists of doing thingslike looking up kobe bryant's wife on the internet and joining my co-workers in shouting "hoodrat!" at the computer screen. riveting.

sherry might go to see paul oakenfold tonight. but since i need to work tomorrow, the closest i can come to that experience is shouting "ready! steady! GO!" very loudly in the shower. or i can make weird techno-noises at my cat....but i think he's still mad at me for painting his paws green yesterday. muahahaha.

No comments: