Wednesday, June 26, 2002

igotacarigotacarigotacar! vroom vroom clicka-clicka cccchhhhhhhcchhhhROAR! it's adorable, but i cannot think of a name yet. fluffy? actually, i'm more proud of the fact that this is the first major purchase i've ever made on my own credit, with my own money. also very saddening to realize that now i have a car payment for the next four years and can no longer abandon everything to travel around the world as i had earlier hoped. but at least i won't have to worry about car trouble for awhile, which is SUCH a relief since i've had nothing but car trouble since i started driving.

i hope my stepmother turns green with envy, vomits, and then chokes on it. i know, it's a horrible thought, but those who have known me long enough to see the evil which has been wrought by her hypocritical, despicable, sinister, selfish hands will rejoice when they hear that she's gonna be gone for at least another month! and when she gets back, $100 says she will attempt to pilfer my car or somehow make me feel guilty for borrowing her car when i crashed my old one. greedy little bitch. i'm getting mad in advance.

No comments: