Saturday, September 25, 2004

So here's a recap of Wednesday night's Girl's Night In:

It's absolutely amazing how much a group of girls can talk, eat and drink when left to their own devices. The eleven of us finished a Costco gallon of vodka, half a bottle of vanilla vodka, and a bottle of wine. No leftover alcohol in any cups at the end of the night. I didn't realize how drunk I was until I awoke the next day feeling like my stomach had been run through a paper shredder.

But it was all worth it--after knowing these people for a year and never once hanging out without our respectve boys lurking around, a girl's night was long overdue. I just miss gossiping and hanging out and not feeling bad that I just polished off a quarter chicken while chips and hummus hang to the edges of my mud-mask and I try not to laugh too hard or it'll crack...y'know? I had so much fun.

Another similar night is definitely in the making.

No comments: