Sunday, September 26, 2004

Things I have done today to avoid studying....

I have a 3-page outline of my paper comparing corporate corruption in Hong Kong and the US due tomorrow morning. I haven't written a word, I have 4 inches of double-sided research sitting in front of me that I have yet to read (in my own defense, I already went through one inch, but why am I defending myself in my own blog, I don't know, oh shit I can't stop talking to myself), but I HAVE:

1. Dusted
2. Made and eaten 2 salads (chicken with mixed baby greens and potato salad)
3. Made and drank a banana-stawberry-pineapple-orange smoothie
4. Bought 2 lipsticks from Rite-Aid
5. Returned 1 lipstick at Rite-Aid
6. Taken a nap
7. Eaten ice-cream cake
8. Packed emergency baby-watch bag for when Sherry goes into labor and I have to haul ass to LA
9. Clipped coupons from Sunday paper for some major OCD coupon shopping tomorrow
10. Rearranged the limes on the kichen counter

I've perfected the art of avoiding productivity. This must mean I'm ready to be a lawyer!

No comments: