Tuesday, February 15, 2005

travel

just got back from san francisco today. i had a great weekend running around eating everything in sight, including:
a huge salad a Cafe Intermezzo in Berkeley
egg tarts from Golden Gate Bakery in Chinatown
Ghirardelli hot fudge sundae
crab and fried calamari from the street vendors at Fishermans Wharf

Frisco would be such a lovely place to live in if it weren't for the godawful parking situation and those crazy hills.

The next few months will be filled with a lot of travel. I'll be in Vienna in March for an international commercial arbitration competition, and then in late May I'm going to Shanghai for a week to hang out, then to Hong Kong for an internship for 2 months, and then to Thailand or some other area of southeast asia to (hopefully) volunteer for the tsunami relief. I can't wait!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss!
I am Charles and i live in Paris!I envy you because you will make trips in many parts of the world!!!!
I hope you will like it!
You can answer me at charloroco@hotmail.com.
Have a nice day and don't forget to take some photos of fullerton!!! I am curious!!
Have a nice day!
Charly

K said...

wow thanks for saying hello! that's a great idea, i should really post some pictures of my hometown. i miss it! i'm in san diego right now for school, but when i get back to fullerton i'll take pix...