Sunday, March 06, 2005

TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
10. I am allergic to chocolate but eat it all the time anyway.
9. I am a cat lover.
8. My driver's license says I'm 5'2" but I'm really 5'1" and three quarters
7. I have a pretty large tattoo that runs along the right upper portion of my spine.
6. I miss having long hair.
5. I used to hate papayas, but now I love them
4. Bruschetta is my kryptonite.
3. I love to edit writing for grammar errors
2. I love wine
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue

NINE PLACES I'VE VISITED:
9. Sainte Chappelle, Paris
8. Chateu D'if, the prison where the Count of Monte Cristo was set, off the coast of France
7. Hangzhou, China
6. The Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam
5. Prague Castle, Czech Republic
4. Phi Phi, Thailand
3. The Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
2. Waikiki, Oahu
1. Hong Kong

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
8. See the Pyramids in Egypt
7. Hike the Inca Trail to Macchu Picchu
6. Find my soulmate
5. Climb the nose route on El Capitan
4. See the Aurora Borealis
3. Sleep inside an igloo
2. Write a novel
1. Change someone's life for the better

SEVEN WAYS TO WIN MY HEART:
7. Witty Humor
6. Flowers (not roses)
5. Make me chocolate dipped strawberries and layered jello
4. Watch the sunset with me over Laguna Beach
3. Be extremely driven in your career goals
2. Read a lot of everything
1. Travel with me

SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN:
6. Karma
5. Fate
4. The power of small gestures
3. Precognitive dreams
2. Garlic
1. My sister

FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF:
5. The dark
4. Spiders
3. Scary movies
2. Being left alone when I am old
1. Mediocrity

FOUR SONGS ON MY MIND:
4. Drops of Jupiter
3. Pachabel Canon, Mozart
2. Esperanto, Freundeskreis
1. Life in Mono, Mono

THREE THINGS I TOUCH EVERYDAY:
3. My cell phone
2. My coffee cup
1. My laptop


TWO THINGS I AM TRYING NOT TO DO RIGHT NOW:
2. Eat red meat (did that 10 mins ago)
1. Procrastinate (doing that right now)

ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW:
1. Sherry

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Karen,

Check No. 1 off you "EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE" list.

I miss you so much. Who would have thought two hours by car could seem like a world away?

Love you.

K said...

i should take bigger pictures of my tat. it shows up in some of the pictures i have posted, but it just looks like part of my hair.