Tuesday, April 05, 2005

today

the hand of the almighty reached down to pull my happy-ass, butterfly-admiring, sunshine-soaking self back to reality, and i realized that i am about to be crushed by the weight of unfinished assignments and finals panic. i have a 30-minute presentation tuesday on a 30-50 page paper (that i have not started writing yet) discussing the environmental effects of china's WTO accession, a topic on which i possess little to no knowledge. then i will crawl into a corner and cry, because i also know nothing about 1) criminal procedure, 2) federal income taxation, and 3) international commercial arbitration, which are my other 3 classes that i will fail.
and there are dead butterflies everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you understand my lack of enthusiasm at your bouts of happiness; prancing around our apartment telling me about the painted ladies...

K said...

From where the sun now stands in the sky, I will prance no more forever.