Wednesday, August 28, 2002

....tonight, i'm cleaning out my closet.....

....literally. It's become a major obsession. We had to refloor it, so I took everything out, and now i cannot for the life of me figure out how everything will ever fit back in. I have spent countless hours cleaning my damned closet. I have bought no less than $150 worth of baskets, boxes, hangers.. the works.

I ditch my friends so i can clean (i can't imagine how they must feel when i say,"sorry, i'd go out with you but i gotta clean my closet tonight").... sheesh.

witness exhibit A:
TiIvIIvIy: wanna come by and clean my room while ur at it?
Baby61212: no, i have my closet to deal with
TiIvIIvIy: after ur closet is ok too
Baby61212: my... closet...will never be okay *sob*
Baby61212: it's impossible, i am beginning to believe
TiIvIIvIy: they have support groups for ppl like u

No comments: