Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Baby61212: dammit!
CNN: No Canada safe haven for Democrats
T i IVI IVI y: i know a couple ppl in canada tho, i can have them adopt you?
Baby61212: oh great, email them this: Up for adoption. 24 year old disilllusioned American. Quiet and friendly, will work for steak.
T i IVI IVI y: or I could sell you into canadian slavery?
Baby61212: Slightly alcoholic, but friendly when drunk.
Baby61212: You mean the Emancipation Proclamation didn't apply to Canada???
T i IVI IVI y: clearly, no
T i IVI IVI y: and i'm sure I could find something in the Bush Doctrine to support it
Baby61212: I wonder if we could sneak over if we repeat "Ey? Ey? Aboot!"
Baby61212: but given my latest border patrol experiences, it might serve me better to refrain
T i IVI IVI y: i read that on your blog :-P
Baby61212: yeah i'm still laughing, and for that matter so is everyone else i know

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still no bids for you yet. :(