Sunday, November 14, 2004

sick

i haven't been this sick in years. my wonderful bf, in the spirit of sharing, gave me a virus that has rendered me completely debilitated. i feel like crawling in a corner to die. my room has that gross sick-person smell to it, and my friends cringe and lean back a few inches whenever i speak or cough (probably a good idea).

but the good thing about being deathly ill is that nobody expects me to be of any use whatsoever, and i can lay in bed all day commandeering herbal tea and blankets, and soliciting head-pats and sympathetic cooing.

however the good does not substantially outweigh the bad, either on an objective or subjective standard. ha. ha.

i'm sick and reserve the right to make lame law jokes.

1 comment:

K said...

aww thanks! i feel a lot better, i've been eating lots of congee. :)