Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Loving exchange...

Typical morning conversation. Yes these are verbatim quotes:

SCENE: Karen's bed, 7:30am
{T, thrashing in his sleep, hits K in the right eye socket with his forhead. K is awakened by the POP sound of her eye being pushed rapidly inward, and the blinding pain that follows.}

K: FUCKING IDIOT!
T: Wha...ZZZzzzZzzzz *turns over*

K waits five minutes for the pain to subside, then repeatedly pokes T, berating and reminding him that she is in PAIN.

T: Well none of this would have happened if your stupid eye didn't keep getting in my way!
{T then falls immediately asleep, leaving K sputtering, "My....stupid..eye....you...horrible..person...this...hurts..."}
T: Just kill me now.

I need a bigger bed or a smaller bf.




2 comments:

you know said...

let me know when the auditions begin

K said...

holy shit, tony pierce commented om my blog...i feel like i won some some sort of award! :D