Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Hair 2: purple, not pink

For those who are not in HK with me… you will be heartbroken to know that you will miss seeing mynew, shockingly purple hair. I mean I’m sure you’ll see it eventually but it won’t be the same deep royal purple hue. Coupled with the fact that I've cut it short and I spike it out, I look like some sort of anime character. I thought it would be cool but now people stare at me on the street like they've never seen purple hair before, sheesh, and I'm always thinking: Do I have something in my teeth, why is everyone looking? Now I'll get used to it and one day I WILL have something in my teeth and I won't be able to tell by everyone else's stares. But don’t cry guys, I’ll be back in less than a month!

I tried to take pictures of it but for some reason it turns out looking blue. I’ll try to get a good picture to post.

Sherry arrives today, I am SO excited! I can’t wait to see how big she’s gotten, and listen to her tummy and feel the baby kick!

No comments: