Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Hair

I cut my hair even shorter the day before yesterday, and I’m dying the tips pink today.

While I do realize that long hair is better for sex, I reserve the right to do whatever I want to my hair,  opinions of others be damned.

Boys, the following series of actions are the absolute WRONG way to respond when a girl tells you she has cut her hair:
Me, in an email to Tim: "So, do you like my new hair?"
He: Answers my email but avoids the hair question
Me, on IM: "So, do you like my hair?"
He: "Do you like your hair??" <-- note not one but TWO question marks.
Me: YOU HATE MY HAIR!
He: "No, you’re still cute"
Me: That was the wrong answer dear
He: Don’t worry, it’ll grow back!
I do believe that at that moment I had the requisite mens rea for bloody murder. Good thing I’m out of the country.

No comments: