Tuesday, June 07, 2005

listening to Louis Armstrong's "Dream a little dream of me."

went out to Wanchai yesterday, watched some friends play pool. didn't drink because i have been drinking too much lately. ended up in a very, very seedy bar that kind of freaked me out, what with all the prostitutes and all, so I left. The place just isn't the same when you're not blind-drunk.

the star of a long string of recurring dreams i had last night was grey goose vodka. someone had invented a way to make the label some sort of LCD screen sticker, where geese cascaded down in an endless stream, iridiscent and changing color from white to blue, even bright pink. everywhere i went in my dreams, all night, there was a bottle of grey goose vodka.

sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
but in your dreams whatever they be
dream a little dream of me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.