Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Saturday night:
Met up with my newfound, really chill as hell friends and drank. A lot. No really, a LOT. Red wine barf is one of the most disgusting things in the world.

Sunday morning:
10am: woke up feeling like I spent the night drinking too much and barfing my brains out. realized that's exactly what happened. noticed that the door to my room was closed, which meant the cleaning lady had come in and found me sprawled on the bed half naked. great. texted ben thanks for delivering my drunken ass home in one piece. passed out immediately after.

1:00pm: woke up to find the cleaning lady gone and myself still half-naked sprawled on the bed. took a shower and headed out to go hiking, of all things!

2:30pm: realize that my idea of hiking (leisurely stroll along flat ground) is NOT my hiking buddy's idea of hiking (see photo below). when i breathe out, i can feel the alcohol stinging my nose. this can't be good.

4:30pm: reach the summit of the hike. by now, most of the alcohol has been sweated out and discover that death-defying hikes are a good hangover cure.

5:30pm: sauna.

7:00pm: hour-long foot massage.

8:00pm: back home. sleep like a rock.

Monday morning:
off to observe a court proceeding (stay of execution hearing pending hearing of appeal of summary judgment).

No comments: